Alaska and the Pacific Northwest
Glaciers, Vineyards and a heritage rail journey
Welcome to our unique adventure that pairs the majesty of Alaska with some of the world’s top wine regions in California and Oregon and nostalgic trips aboard two vintage trains on America’s west coast.
You’ll begin your holiday in Anchorage, then board the 2140-guest Celebrity Millennium for a spectacular, 7-night cruise south to Vancouver via the mighty glaciers, snowy peaks, frontier gold rush towns and America’s largest fir forests – brimming with wildlife – that have made Alaska a magnet for nature lovers.
After a night in beautiful Vancouver, journey on to Seattle for a visit to the mind-blowing Boeing aircraft factory – the world’s largest building. Next, sample some of the wineries of Oregon’s Willamette Valley. See the awe-inspiring Mt St Helens volcano and the towering Multnomah Falls before boarding your private heritage train, California Zephyr, for an overnight trip from Portland to San Francisco.
In San Francisco, see the Golden Gate Bridge and enjoy a ferry trip across the harbour for another vintage rail trip – the Napa Valley Wine Train – for a three-hour gourmet lunch journey through the world-famous Napa Valley wine region.
It’s then time to fly back home after a diverse, experience-filled journey from north to south. All aboard for the holiday of a lifetime!
FOR A LIMITED TIME
Receive a FREE upgrade from Inside to Oceanview – Limited Space!
Read more about the magnificent California Zephyr:
Departs 28 June 2018 - 18 nights
- Return Qantas Economy class airfare from Sydney to Anchorage and from San Francisco to Sydney. Connections from other cities are available on request.
- 1 night Anchorage accommodation at the Lakefront Anchorage Hotel (or similar) with breakfast
- 7 night cruise on Celebrity Millennium including all meals, entertainment and gratuities
- Onboard Classic Beverage Package (book by 28 February, 2018 – oceanview and above only)
- Welcome aboard function
- Exclusive onboard wine pairing lunch and wine tasting event
- 1 night Vancouver accommodation at the Georgian Court Hotel (or similar) with breakfast
- 1 night Seattle accommodation at the Hotel Max (or similar) with breakfast
- 3 nights Portland accommodation at the Hotel Modera (or similar) with breakfast daily
- Overnight private charter sleeper service on the California Zephyr heritage train including meals, beverages and refreshments
- 2 nights San Francisco accommodation at the Hilton Union Square (or similar) with breakfast daily
- Extensive sightseeing throughout, as per itinerary, including gratuities
- Group transfers throughout
- Exclusive Cruise Express souvenir backpack, cap or visor and lanyard
- Services of a professional Cruise Express Tour Manager
Package is subject to minimum group numbers being achieved. Heritage rail equipment is subject to change.
Staterooms & Suites
$10,990* pp twin share – FREE upgrade to Oceanview Stateroom
$13,990* sole occupancy – FREE upgrade to Oceanview Stateroom
Approximately 15.8 m2
- from: $10,990* pp twin share – FREE upgrade from Inside Stateroom
- from: $13,990* sole occupancy – FREE upgrade from Inside Stateroom
SAVE $1,600 per couple / $1,500 per solo
Approximately 15.8 m2
- from: $12,690* pp twin share
- from: $17,490* sole occupancy
Approximately 19.4 m2 including veranda
- from: $13,090* pp twin share
- from: $17,990* sole occupancy
Approximately 21.5 m2 including veranda
- from: $13,290* pp twin share
- from: $18,290* sole occupancy
Approximately 23.1 m2 including veranda
Stateroom images are representative of staterooms in that category and type. Some rooms in the same category may have different furniture configurations and/or facilities.