Circumnavigation of Australia - 59 nights from Darwin to Darwin
A Magnificent Coastal Voyage with Coral Expeditions
Undertake a full circumnavigation of Australia’s pristine, wild and diverse coastline over 60 days (59 nights) this October 2021.
Join Coral Expeditions on this exciting journey of discovery designed to celebrate culture, nature and Australian Maritime history. Sailing aboard Coral Adventurer, this itinerary commences from Darwin. With only 99 guests on board this voyage, this intimate and personal adventure will showcase the wonders and magnificence found along our sparse coast.
With Coral Expeditions’ unique Xplorer tenders, explore hard-to-reach locations of historic significance or natural beauty. Visit famous places and share stories of historic maritime events that shaped our nation from ancient times to early explorers and more modern wartime. Be immersed in the arts and cultures of the people and communities of Australia on your travels. Whether it be coastal walks, snorkelling the reef, sharing amazing wildlife encounters or just taking in the scenery, enjoy a unique perspective of the greatest coastline in the world.
Coral Expeditions have adopted proven SailSAFE health protocols including an all-Australian crew and guest base. Offering flexible booking and deposit protection terms also ensures booking with confidence and peace of mind.
This magnificent itinerary will be aboard Coral Adventurer. Launched in April 2019, Coral Adventurer is a 99 passenger ship built to take you closer to unspoiled vistas in comfort, style and safety. Designed and built specifically for extended expeditions along Australia’s rugged coast and featuring:
- Two trademark Xplorer tenders to facilitate comfortable shore excursions
- Six zodiacs for more intrepid exploration
- Shallow draft and advanced navigation and propulsion systems allowing access to locations inaccessible to larger cruise ships
- Navigator Lounge in the bridge
- Over 1000 square metres of open deck space including a wrap-around Promenade Deck with panoramic views
- Multiple indoor and outdoor bars, including the Explorer Bar on the sundeck
- A curated wine cellar featuring boutique wines and exceptional vintage Australian reds
- Active stabilisers to dampen sea motion
Magnificent Voyage Events
- Winemaker’s Dinner at Leeuwin Estate winery, Margaret River, Western Australia – Enjoy a walk in the vines and hosted tours in the cellar and gallery of this award-winning winery before settling in to enjoy a four-course degustation dinner with paired wines presented by the winemaker and chef.
- Visit the James Craig, a three-masted, iron-hulled barque and learn of its restoration to its former glory – Join a race between two tall ships, the Soren Larsen and the Southern Swan, where groups will experience the ships in racing mode on beautiful Sydney Harbour.
- Sounds of Silence Dinner under the stars at Uluru with private jet transfers – A very special day awaits with an outback expedition to Uluru. Enjoy champagne on our flight to Uluru, an afternoon cultural tour and sunset drinks on the dunes overlooking Kata Tjuta, followed by dinner at the famed ‘Sounds of Silence’ experience.
Redeem your $50pp Discover NSW vouchers on this cruise
Terms and conditions apply – use by 30 June 2021
Call 1300 766 537 or complete the enquiry form below
Circumnavigation of Australia - Coral Expeditions
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: *Prices are advertised in Australian dollars and are per person based on twin share or sole occupancy, as specified. Pricing is correct as at 12 April 2021. All fares are subject to the terms and conditions as set out by Cruise Express and its suppliers which may be obtained at the time of booking. Cruise Express reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions and to cancel any product or service offered in the event of such errors or omissions. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance at the time of paying your deposit. A deposit of 20% will be required upon booking confirmation. Final payment will be due 90 days before departure. The following cancellation fees will apply: Cancel 90+ days prior to departure - loss of deposit Cancel 89 - 60 days prior to departure - 50% cancellation Cancel 59 - 0 days prior to departure - 100% cancellation Offer is not combinable with other promotions, is capacity-controlled, subject to availability and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Complimentary Deposit Protection ($110 per person) will be offered to all new bookings until 30 July 2021 for all departures in 2021. This enables passengers to transfer their deposit payment towards any future Coral Expeditions trip in the event they are unable to travel on the cruise they originally booked (Further T&Cs apply). All passengers must follow specific COVID-19 declaration and testing requirements pre-cruise. Please ensure you have read the full Terms & Conditions and the SailSAFE documentation that your Cruise Express Travel Specialist will provide and that you understand the process and requirements at time of booking.