Crown & Country
Crown & Country – Rolling green hills that cradle storybook hamlets, fabled castles guarding crown jewels and Celtic myths. Grand palaces steeped in royal ceremonies and traditions. Discover the glorious British Isles and immerse yourself in a refined world of elegance and grace on our in-depth journey of England, Ireland, Scotland and France.
You’ll sail aboard the aptly named Crown Princess, which will take you on a breathtaking circumnavigation of these islands and their stunning gems. Like gorgeous Guernsey in the Channel Islands, the pristine lochs of the Scottish Highlands, Whiskey distilleries and charming pubs of Ireland and the unforgettable spectacle of the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo that you’ll witness against the imposing, floodlit edifice of Edinburgh Castle.
Visit the enthralling icons of London including Buckingham Palace where you’ll enjoy a guided tour including the White Drawing Room, Picture Gallery, Grand Staircase and Gardens. Stay in a luxury, Victorian-era mansion, Tylney Hall, surrounded by glorious parklands. Take in England’s emerald scenery from a steam train and enjoy exploring the iconic Royal Yacht Britannia. Plus a bonus visit to fabulous Le Havre – the gateway to Paris, Norman countryside and historic WW2 landing beaches.
Experience it all in effortless style on a seamless, blue-ribbon itinerary handcrafted by our expert journey designers at Cruise Express.
Departs 15 August 2019 - 18 nights
- Return economy class airfare including taxes from Sydney. Connections from other cities available on request
- 1 night accommodation at Tylney Hall with welcome dinner and breakfast
- 12 night cruise aboard Crown Princess including all meals and entertainment
- Cruise on Loch Lomond
- Tour of Royal Yacht Britannia with dinner at a local restaurant
- Tickets and transfers to/from the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Return trip on the Bluebell Railway including lunch
- 3 nights accommodation at the Royal Horseguards London with breakfast daily
- Half-day London city sightseeing tour
- Tour of Buckingham Palace
- Group transfers throughout
- Professional Cruise Express Tour Manager^
- from: $8,690* pp twin share
- from: $12,790* solo
- Approx. 14.6 to 15 sq. m.
- from: $9,490* pp twin share
- from: $14,390* solo
- Approx. 13.6 to 19 sq. m.
- from: $9,890* pp twin share
- from: $15,290* solo
- Approx. 19.8 to 20.6 sq. m., including balcony
- from: $10,590* pp twin share
- from: $16,690* solo
- Approximately 30 sq. m., including balcony
Stateroom images are representative of staterooms in that category and type. Some rooms in the same category may have different furniture configurations and/or facilities.