Departs 6 July 2020 - 18 nights
European Splendor – Begin your journey at the May Fair London, a luxurious hotel with a glamorous heritage. Depart London aboard a 1920s masterpiece – the Belmond British Pullman taking in magnificent countryside scenery along the way. Having crossed the channel you’ll board the impeccable Venice Simplon-Orient-Express for your overnight journey to Venice.
Your base for exploring La Serenissima is the peerless Belmond Hotel Cipriani. But a 5-minute private boat ride from Piazza San Marco you’ll also enjoy the privacy and elegance of this historic and beautiful hotel.
Your adventure then heads to see aboard the all-inclusive Seven Seas Splendor for a 10-night voyage to the Adriatic and Mediterranean. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Kotor’s Old Town, soak in the glorious views from a terrace in Santorini or wander the blue and white streets of Mykonos.
With an astonishing forty-eight shore excursions included as well as all onboard beverages, all you need to do is relax and take in one stunning site after the other. Delightful!
Departs 6 July 2020 - 18 nights
- Return Economy Class airfare from Sydney to London and from Venice including all taxes and fees. Departures from other cities available on request
- 2-nights London accommodation at the May Fair Hotel with breakfast daily
- London to Venice aboard the Belmond British Pullman and Venice Simplon-Orient-Express including three-course brunch, one-night aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express, welcome glass of sparkling wine, four-course dinner (seasonal table d’hôte menu with cheeseboard, chutneys and biscuits), coffee, tea and petit fours, continental breakfast served in your cabin and three-course lunch
- 3-nights Venice accommodation at the Belmond Cipriani with breakfast daily
- 10-night cruise aboard Seven Seas Splendor including unlimited beverages throughout the ship, in-suite mini-bar replenished daily, complimentary alternative dining throughout the ship, complimentary wifi and included gratuities
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and port throughout
to Business Class
Get your holiday off to a flying start….
Return airfares from Australia to London and from Venice
from $6,112* pp
Fly from SYD, MEL, BNE, ADL or PER
Call 1300 766 537 or complete the form below to enquire
Your deposit is 25% of your overall holiday fare and will be due at the time of reservation. Final payment is due 125 days prior to departure from Australia. Additional deposits may be required for select hotels, rail journeys or tickets at the time of booking. If your booking is made within 125 days of departure full payment will be due immediately. Strict cancellation conditions apply including some parts of your holiday which may be 100% non-refundable - please speak with your Travel Specialist. Amendment fees apply to any changes made after deposit has been paid. Offer is not combinable with other promotions, is capacity-controlled, subject to availability and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. All fares are subject to the terms and conditions as set out by Cruiseco, Cruise Express and its suppliers which may be obtained at the time of booking. Airfares are subject to availability and change. Airfares may be instant purchase and require full payment at the time of reservation. Airfares may require an additional deposit, may be non changeable and if changeable may incur a fee for any changes made. Departure city and routing chosen may require an additional overnight at extra expense. Not all airlines are available from every departure city. Changes to Europe arrival and departure city, stopovers or any other changes may incur extra fees. Airfares, once ticketed, may be non refundable. Changes to airfare or package components may incur a fee for each change made. All fares and inclusions may be withdrawn at any time. Cruise Express reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions, and to cancel any product or service offered in the event of such error or omission. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance at the time of paying your deposit.