Discover Norway with Hurtigruten
Hurtigruten offers a number of different itineraries along the Norwegian coast. Every voyage is different but offers common highlights & inclusions:
CLASSIC ROUNDTRIP VOYAGE (12 days): Bergen – Kirkenes – Bergen from $2,834* per person
CLASSIC VOYAGE NORTH (7 days): Bergen – Kirkenes from $1,927* per person
CLASSIC VOYAGE SOUTH (6 days): Kirkenes – Bergen from $1,644* per person
- Cross the Arctic Circle and hunt the Northern Lights in Winter
- Enjoy 24 hours of daylight under the Midnight Sun in Summer
- Marvel at brilliant colours and light in Spring and Autumn
- Witness the fascinating culture of Arctic Norway
- Hear from expert guides who lead included activities and interpret the cultural and natural treasures on your voyage
- Sample local and authentic Norwegian food from Hurtigruten’s renowned Coastal Kitchen
- Choose from a wide range of an optional excursions
Other voyages & packages are also available – please ask our Travel Specialists for more information.
These comfortable Outside cabins for up to two people on the lower decks have separate beds, one of which converts into a sofa. The cabins have portholes, some with limited or no view.
These standard Outside cabins for up to two people on the middle decks have two single beds, a chair and desk and a hairdryer.
These comfortable, refurbished Outside cabins for up to two people on the upper or middle decks have a double bed, TV, a chair and small desk, and tea/coffee making facilities.
The Northern Lights Promise
No trip to the Arctic Circle in Winter is quite complete without experiencing the ultimate Aurora Borealis light show at least once during your journey. If the Northern Lights do not appear on your voyage to Norway, Hurtigruten will offer their “Northern Lights Promise Policy”, providing another 6 or 7-day Classic Voyage FREE OF CHARGE. The promise is applicable on select voyages between 1 October and 31 March each year. Full terms and conditions are available upon request.
Book with Confidence
Hurtigruten appreciates that booking a voyage during this time of travel restrictions and uncertainty may feel risky. To take that risk away, Hurtigruten has adopted a new rebooking policy, offering flexibility to rebook your 2021 voyage to cruise at another time in 2021 or 2022 with zero rebooking fee and zero stress. Conditions may apply, ask your Travel Specialist for full details.
Call 1300 766 537 or complete the form below to enquire
Norway with Hurtigruten
* Fares are per person twin share in AUD and are based on lead cabin categories (unless stated otherwise). Some Outside staterooms may have an obstructed view. Supplements apply for other cabin categories, please contact Cruise Express for full details. Subject to limited availability. Conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer. To be read in conjunction with the Booking Terms and Conditions provided by Cruise Express and its suppliers. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal at any time. Cruise Express has the right to change or amend any errors at any time without notice.