Azamara Pursuit and Indian Pacific
Departs 16 December 2020 - 19 nights EPIC!
from $8,990* twin | $13,990* solo
There are very few rail journeys considered national treasures but the Indian Pacific is without question an iconic Australian travel experience. With its bold wedge-tailed eagle emblem symbolising the scope, range and significance of this epic journey, the Indian Pacific traverses mountain ranges, passes through arid deserts and goldfields, rocky valleys and subtropical savannahs on its transcontinental crossings.
Named for the two oceans the train encounters on its journey, the Indian Pacific travels between Sydney and Perth on a spectacular 4,352km crossing. There’s no better way to experience the spectacular interior landscape of Australia than by rail. Disembarking in Perth you’ll have two nights to relax and explore in Perth before boarding the deluxe Azamara Pursuit for a unique voyage exploring our southern coastline.
The first stop is Busselton and the Margaret River region then Albany to view its beautiful Victorian architecture, and Esperance, home of Cape Le Grand National Park. Celebrate Christmas at sea, where the ship will take care of the feasts and festivities while you unwrap two days of relaxation.
After Christmas, the gifts keep coming, starting with a late stay in Adelaide, then over to beautiful Kangaroo Island. Spend two more days at sea enjoying onboard entertainment and relaxing in the spa before you arrive in Sydney to ring in the New Year with its world-renowned fireworks. And because Sydney is such a beautiful port, the ship will be staying for two nights before sailing back to Melbourne.
Departs 16 December 2020 - 19 nights
- 4 days / 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific in all-inclusive Gold Class (twin or single) from Sydney to Perth
- All-inclusive meals, fine wines, and beverages
- Regionally-inspired menus paired with a selection of local wines
- Off train experiences in Broken Hill, Adelaide and surrounds, Cook, Rawlinna and Perth
- 2 nights Perth accommodation with breakfast daily
- Private car transfer from your hotel to Fremantle port
- 14 night cruise aboard Azamara Pursuit
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings® event (on most voyages)
- Onboard gratuities
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
Call 1300 766 537 or complete the form below to enquire
Indian Pacific and Azamara Pursuit
*Prices are advertised in Australian dollars and are per person based on twin share or solo occupancy. Pricing is correct as of 5 June 2020 and is subject to change with currency fluctuation, surcharges, taxes and may vary depending on departure city. Offer is subject to limited availability and available until 31 July 2020 or until sold out. All discounts & savings are included in the advertised price. Airfares from/to your home city are not included but can be booked at an additional cost and are subject to change and availability until ticketed. Airfares may require immediate payment and ticketing, please check payment terms with your consultant at time of booking. Main meals onboard Azamara Pursuit are included in select restaurants.