Mudgee Food and Wine Adventure
31 May 2022 - 4 days JUST LAUNCHED!
from $1,890* pp twin | $2,190* solo
Travelling aboard the 1920s railmotors CPH 1,3 & 7 you’ll enjoy the views all the way through the Blue Mountains and through the Capertee Valley, the second-largest canyon in the world (it’s one kilometre wider than the Grand Canyon!). Arriving at the pretty town of Rylstone, you’ll disembark and transfer by road for a fun-filled getaway in nearby Mudgee.
The town has a rich pastoral and colonial gold rush era history. On a sightseeing tour, you’ll discover the beautiful heritage streetscapes and history of the town, with time to explore as you wish. We’ll also spend half a day in Gulgong, a colonial gold mining town that features around 130 heritage-listed buildings, including Australia’s oldest operating opera house, The Prince of Wales.
With a focus on local food and wine which Mudgee is famous for, we’ll go on a culinary exploration of local producers. Try Burrundulla wines with your spectacular dinner at Our Chow Cafe, relax amongst thoroughbreds enjoying a BBQ at Goree Park while sampling their own vintages and delight in a grazing box with wine at Lazy Oak Wines.
A highlight will be our gala degustation dinner at the spectacular Pipeclay Pumphouse with matched Robert Stein Wines.
Come with us on this unique escape to the country.
Departs 31 May 2022 - 4 days
- Daylight service from Broadmeadowˆ, Gosfordˆ or Sydney Terminal to Rylstone and return aboard the heritage railmotors CPH 1,3 & 7 including refreshments
- Unlimited onboard bottled water, tea and coffee
- Lunch aboard your rail motor in both directions
- Welcome drinks & dinner function
- 3 nights Mudgee accommodation at the Parklands Resort with breakfast daily
- Exclusive tour of the Prince of Wales Opera House at Gulgong with an informative talk
- Free time to explore Gulgong’s shops and museums
- Lunch at Lazy Oak Wines including a gourmet grazing box and wine
- Exclusive gala ‘paddock to plate’ degustation dinner at Pipeclay Pumphouse with matched Robert Stein wines
- Entry to Mudgee Museum
- Mudgee sightseeing tour
- Free time to explore Mudgee
- Tour of Goree Park Stud with gourmet BBQ lunch and wine tasting
- Farewell dinner and drinks at Our Chow Cafe with food by the Mudgee Catering Company paired with Burrundulla Wines
- Group coach transfers throughout
- Sightseeing and meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Cruise Express Tour Managers
31 May 2022 - 4 days
from: $1,890* pp twin
from: $2,190* solo
from Broadmeadowˆ, Gosfordˆ or Sydney Terminal
Brochure & Itinerary
View and download
Redeem your $25pp Discover NSW vouchers on this tour
Terms and conditions apply – use by 30 June 2022
Find the answers here
Terms & Conditions