Ponant Kimberley 2019
The vast Kimberley wilderness was formed billions of years ago and today it remains just as rugged and remote. That makes it the perfect landscape to explore from May to August 2019 on a luxurious Ponant expedition cruise along the spectacular cliff-lined coast between Broome and Darwin. In one of the most picturesque parts of the region, the Hunter River, you will see wild mangrove forests where saltwater crocodiles live along with many species of birds.
You’ll also visit King George River and the majestic Twin Falls, the highest falls in Western Australia. With immense waterfalls, abrupt gorges, savannah, calm waters and desolate mountain chains, the wild lands of the Kimberley are one of the last unspoiled regions on the planet. You will also enjoy the renowned onboard gastronomy, complimentary beverages and shore adventures.
IMPORTANT NOTICE, a valid passport is required for boarding. Due to government restrictions all Ponant Kimberley voyages (Broome to Darwin & Darwin to Broome) are classed as international cruises, therefore, guests will be processed through customs and immigration on embarkation. Failure to have your passport at time of boarding will mean boarding is denied.
aboard Le Lapérouse
- 10 night expedition from Darwin to Broome or Broome to Darwin aboard Le Lapérouse
- All onboard meals
- All onboard beverages including mini-bar
- Shore excursions and expeditions including easy to access Zodiac expeditions
- Transfers pre or post-expedition between ship and airport or vice versa
DARWIN TO BROOME ONLY
Choose one of three COMPLIMENTARY shore excursions:
- Ord River experience: navigation on the Ord River between Kununurra and Lake Argyle. You will have the opportunity to view remarkable wildlife and stunning landscapes. The tour includes a simple buffet lunch served at a riverside camp.
- Bungle Bungle scenic flight: panoramic flight onboard a Cessna airplane from Kununurra to the Bungle Bungles. You will also fly over Diversion Dam, Carr Boyd Range or Purnululu National Park.
- El Questro experience: guided by an El Questro ranger, the tour includes an all-encompassing journey through Emma Gorge and Zebedee Thermal Springs. Take a midday break for lunch and end the day with a Chamberlain River cruise.
Subject to availability, on a first come first served basis in order of booking. Complimentary excursions are only offered in Wyndham.
Call 1300 766 537 or complete the enquiry form below
Kimberley 2019 - Le Lapérouse
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Your deposit amount will vary by grade of accommodation and will be due within 72 hours of booking confirmation. Offer is not combinable with other promotions, is capacity-controlled, subject to availability and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. All fares are subject to the terms and conditions set out by Cruise Express and its suppliers which may be obtained at the time of booking. Cruise Express reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions, and to cancel any product or service offered in the event of such error or omission. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance at the time of paying your deposit.