Royal Rail & Sail
9 January 2024 - from Sydney SOLD OUT!
from $2,390* pp twin | $3,190* solo
Royal Rail & Sail – a fun and fabulous get away over seven days. Begin by relaxing in our exclusive carriages on the NSW TrainLink XPT on the way to welcome drinks in Albury and an overnight stay.
Our journey south will continue aboard the gleaming blue and gold carriages formerly used on the ‘Spirit of Progress’. Featuring several of the original 1937 carriages, the train will whisk you to Melbourne were we’ll enjoy dinner tonight at a local restaurant.
Our Melbourne hotel is located conveniently in the CBD and next to Southern Cross Station making exploration easy.
Board the elegant Queen Elizabeth at Melbourne’s Station Pier for a glittering three night voyage to Sydney. With an entire day at sea you’ll find there is so much to do aboard your biggest challenge is to decide just what not to do next. Or perhaps do nothing at all! There’s also a full day in the delightful port of Eden where you may choose to explore on your own or take an organised excursion.
Arrive back in Sydney relaxed, immersed and refreshed at the end your rail and sail adventure.
9 January 2024 - 7 days
• Daylight service from Sydney to Albury aboard the NSW TrainLink XPT including refreshments
• Board the XPT at Campbelltown, Moss Vale, Goulburn or Yass Junction^
• Return coach transfers from station to hotel in Albury
• Welcome drinks at our hotel
• 1 night Albury accommodation at the Atura Hotel with breakfast
• Daylight heritage service from Albury to Melbourne aboard the ‘Spirit of Progress‘ including unlimited water, standard tea and coffee
• 2 nights Melbourne accommodation at the Batmans Hill on Collins (or similar) with breakfast daily
• Dinner in Melbourne at a local restaurant
• Exclusive High Tea the historic Windsor Hotel including return coach transfers
• Coach transfer from hotel to pier in Melbourne
• 3 night cruise aboard Queen Elizabeth from Melbourne to Sydney including all main meals and entertainment
• Welcome aboard party
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary
• Cruise Express Tour Managers
from: $2,390* pp twin share – SOLD OUT
from: $3,190* solo – SOLD OUT
Approx. 14 to 18 sq. m.
from: $2,490* pp twin share – SOLD OUT
from: $3,390* solo – SOLD OUT
Approx. 17 sq. m.
from: $2,790* pp twin share – SOLD OUT
from: $3,990* solo – SOLD OUT
Approx. 21 sq. m., including balcony
from: $3,590* pp twin share – SOLD OUT
from: $5,390* solo – SOLD OUT
Approx. 24 to 44 sq. m., including balcony
from: $3,990* pp twin share – SOLD OUT
from: $6,490* solo – SOLD OUT
Approx. 31 to 48 sq. m., including balcony. Image shown is Cat. P2.
from: $4,690* pp twin share – SOLD OUT
from: $7,990* solo – SOLD OUT
Approx. 45 to 55 sq. m., including balcony. Image shown is Cat. Q3.
Stateroom images are representative of staterooms in that category and type. Some rooms in the same category may have different furniture configurations and/or facilities.
Brochure and itinerary
View and download
Find answers to common questions here
Terms and Conditions