Swing into Spring
29 September 2021 - 3 days NEW!
from $1,690* pp twin | $1,990* solo
Aboard the 1961 built rail motor 621/721 we’ll head for Robertson and enjoy lunch at the Robertson Public House with time afterwards to explore and perhaps visit the local cheese factory. We’ll then return to Moss Vale and transfer to our hotel, the lovely Gibraltar Hotel in Bowral. Join your fellow travellers tonight for drinks and dinner at the hotel.
On our full day in the Southern Highlands we’ll visit the Tulip Time gardens in Bowral with time at leisure to explore the town. Later, visit Retford Park, built in 1887 by Samuel Hordern. Bought in 1964 by James Fairfax, he established a garden that features a magnificent collection of evergreen and deciduous trees, some very rare and unique, set amongst a patchwork of hedged gardens showcasing everything from a detailed knot garden to swimming pool, pavilion and sculptures.
The absolute highlight of this tour will be our exclusive dinner and show at Centennial Vineyards – an evening of fabulous food, wine and entertainment. In a dazzling show, Boys in the Band will perform iconic hits from the 50’s right through to today from Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons, Elvis, the Bee Gees, Johnny O’Keefe, Queen, Jackson 5, The Beatles, John Farnham… and many more!
On our way home we’ll enjoy the spectacular views as the railmotor descends the escarpment for Unanderra before travelling north along the South Coast.
We promise you’ll be singing the whole way home!
Departs 29 September 2021 - 3 days
- Daylight service from Broadmeadow, Gosford or Sydney Terminal to Moss Vale and return aboard the heritage rail motors 621/721 including refreshments
- Option to disembark at Sutherland**
- Lunch at the Robertson Public House
- 2 nights Bowral accommodation at the Gibraltar Hotel Bowral with breakfast daily
- Welcome drinks & dinner at your hotel
- Visit to Tulip Time in Bowral
- House and Garden tour at historic Retford Park with picnic lunch
- Exclusive ‘Gala’ dinner with beverages at Centennial Vineyards
- Exclusive performance by ‘Boys in the Band’
- Group coach transfers, sightseeing and meals as indicated in itinerary
- Cruise Express Tour Managers
**Train will set down at Sutherland only; it will not pick up at Sutherland.
29 September 2021 - 3 days
from: $1,690* pp twin
from: $1,990* solo
Triple share on application
- from/to Broadmeadow, Gosford or Sydney Terminal
- Optional disembarkation at Sutherland**
**Train will drop off at Sutherland and proceed to Sydney Terminal; it will not pick up at Sutherland.
Redeem your $25pp Discover NSW vouchers on this tour
Terms and conditions apply – use by 31 July 2021
Brochure & Itinerary
View and download
Find the answers here
Terms & Conditions