Swingin' in the Vines
24 June 2022 - 3 days HUGELY POPULAR!
from $1,590* pp twin | $1,890* solo
Aboard the heritage railmotor 621/721, you’ll enjoy the views all the way through the Blue Mountains to Wallerawang where your train heads right onto the former Gwabegar branch. This rarely transited line will take you through Capertee Valley, the second-largest canyon in the world – it’s one kilometre wider than the Grand Canyon! Arriving at the pretty town of Rylstone, you’ll disembark and transfer by road to nearby Mudgee.
Situated on the banks of the Cudgegong River, the town has a rich pastoral history and a colonial gold rush era. We’ll head north to spend the morning in delightful Gulgong, a colonial gold mining town that features around 130 heritage-listed buildings, including Australia’s oldest operating opera house. We’ll then lunch at Augustine’s with long views of the surrounding hills.
Our absolute highlight will be dinner at The Pavilion at Lowe. Set on a rise overlooking a vineyard-filled valley, this spectacular location provides the perfect setting for an evening of fabulous food, wine and performance. Recreating the sound of the Big Band era in a dazzling show, Rat Pack Reloaded will perform iconic hits from the 50’s right through to today such as New York New York, My Way, Feeling Good, It Had Better Be Tonight, Sway, That’s Amore and Fly Me to the Moon.
We promise you’ll be singing the whole way home!
Departs 24 June 2022 - 3 days
- Daylight service from Broadmeadow, Gosford or Sydney Terminal to Rylstone and return aboard the heritage railmotor 621/721 including refreshments
- Lunch aboard your rail motors in both directions
- Welcome drinks & dinner function at your hotel
- 2 nights Mudgee accommodation at the Parklands Resort with breakfast daily
- Exclusive Tour of the Prince of Wales Opera House at Gulgong
- Free time to explore the charming and historic town of Gulgong
- Lunch at Lazy Oak Vineyard with drinks
- Exclusive ‘Gala’ dinner with matched wines at The Pavilion at Lowe
- Exclusive performances by ‘Rat Pack Reloaded’
- Group coach transfers, sightseeing and meals as indicated in itinerary
- Cruise Express Tour Managers^
24 June 2022 - 3 days
from: $1,590* pp twin
from: $1,890* solo
- from/to Broadmeadow, Gosford or Sydney Terminal
This tour will be escorted from Sydney Terminal.
Redeem your $25pp Discover NSW vouchers on this tour
(terms and conditions apply – use by 30 June 2022)
Brochure & Itinerary
View and download
Find the answers here
Terms & Conditions
Book online or call 1300 766 537
Swingin' in the Vines 2022
^Cruise Express Tour Managers will escort the tour from and to Sydney Terminal Only. Passengers joining at Broadmeadow or Gosford will be greeted by staff from the train.