Circumnavigate Australia by tall ship
An Adventure Like No Other
Introducing Tradewind Voyages’ graceful and beautiful sailing ship, Golden Horizon.
A five-masted barque and the largest square-rigged sailing vessel in the world, Golden Horizon offers the onboard luxury and facilities of a boutique cruise ship, whilst retaining the charm, adventure and romance of a truly historic sailing experience.
Golden Horizon is brand new to the Australian market and is coming to circumnavigate our shores in December 2021, with a plethora of exquisite and magnificent itineraries.
Available to book from Monday 2 November, register your interest with us today to receive updated information on her itineraries, cabins and pricing closer to the time!
Introducing Golden Horizon
Golden Horizon is a brand new luxury sailing ship and a near replica of France II, a 1913-built ocean vessel. Accommodating just 272 passengers in her 140 oceanview cabins, the onboard atmosphere is relaxed, intimate and novel.
At 162m long, Golden Horizon boasts 6,300 square metres of sail and a motorised propulsion. Her facilities are first class and include a gym, spa, library, four bars, three swimming pools, a marina platform, water sports equipment and wifi. She combines historical influences with modern design and offers the highest standards of dining, accommodation and entertainment.
Golden Horizon uses the wind and the ocean’s currents and follows the sun on all her voyages. The intention is to sail without propulsion for approximately 70 percent of each season. She offers a luxury sailing experience and allows guests to connect with the elements of the natural world.
Australian Circumnavigation cruise sectors
On sale from Monday 2 November!
- Bali to Cairns – departs 7 December 2021 – 15 nights from $6,995
- Bali to Perth – departs 7 December 2021 – 59 nights from $28,325
- Bali to Adelaide – departs 7 December 2021 – 46 nights from $22,630
- Bali to Sydney – departs 7 December 2021 – 30 nights, fares $14,620
- Bali circumnavigation – departs 7 December 2021 – 73 nights from $34,970
- Cairns to Sydney – departs 21 December 2021 – 16 nights from $8,445
- Cairns to Adelaide – departs 21 December 2021 – 32 nights from $15, 980
- Cairns to Perth – departs 21 December 2021 – 45 nights from $21,675
- Sydney to Adelaide – departs 5 January 2022 – 17 nights from $8,430
- Sydney to Bali – departs 5 January 2022 – 44 nights, fares $19,995
- Sydney to Perth – departs 5 January 2022 – 30 nights from $13, 695
- Adelaide to Perth – departs 21 January 2022 – 14 nights from $5,995
- Adelaide to Bali – departs 21 January 2022 – 28 nights from $12,340
- Perth to Bali – 3 February 2022 – 15 nights from $6,995
To enquire call 1300 766 537 or complete the form below
Tradewind Voyages' Golden Horizon
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Bookings open for sale on Monday 2 November 2020. Your deposit will vary by grade of accommodation and will be due upon booking. Offer is not combinable with other promotions, is capacity-controlled, subject to availability and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. All fares are subject to the terms and conditions as set out by Cruise Express and its suppliers which may be obtained at the time of booking. Cruise Express reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions and to cancel any product or service offered in the event of such error or omission. Cruise prices are based on lead-in staterooms categories, are per person and include 1 night hotel stay pre cruise sailing. Book by 31 December 2020 and save up to $800 per person. Discount is dependent on the cabin category and cruise length.