A Very Royal Rail & Sail
Featuring cruising aboard Queen Elizabeth
A Very Royal Rail & Sail – our heritage rail and sail adventures around Australia over the past two years have been sell-outs, but our latest adventure by ship and train is our most glamorous yet, featuring a Cunard liner for the first time.
Recreate the golden age of travel as you cruise in style from Sydney Harbour aboard the elegant, art deco liner, Queen Elizabeth, with her traditional, white-gloved greetings, afternoon teas, grand balls and wide promenade decks. Soak up the grandeur over 3 nights and enjoy the delights of Tasmania before arriving in Melbourne for a 2-night stay.
You’ll experience the unique charms of an indulgent high tea aboard Melbourne’s famous Colonial Tramcar Restaurant while it takes you on a tour of Melbourne’s fashionable inner suburbs. Savour the glamour of yesteryear as two heritage trains, including the gleaming carriages of the famous Spirit of Progress, whisk you back to Sydney.
We’ve privately chartered both trains so sit back and soak up the unfolding scenery. You won’t find a romantic and nostalgic sojourn like this anywhere else so celebrate the joy of travelling with us and book your tickets before this tour also sells out.
9 March 2019 - 6 days - from Sydney
- 3-night voyage on Queen Elizabeth including all meals and entertainment
- Welcome aboard function
- Cruise Express hospitality desk (sea day only)
- Group transfer in Melbourne from port to hotel
- High Tea aboard the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant^
- 2-nights Melbourne accommodation at the Vibe Savoy (or similar)
- Daylight service from Melbourne Southern Cross Station to Albury aboard the ‘Spirit of Progress’ including breakfast
- Daylight service from Albury to Sydney Terminal aboard the ‘Cunarder’, including morning & afternoon tea and evening canapés
- Complimentary tea & coffee served throughout both rail journeys
- Lunch at Junee Railway Station Café
- Professional Cruise Express Tour Managers
^group will be split over two days
Staterooms & Suites
from: $2,740* pp twin share
from: $3,740* solo
- Unwind in your own comfortable space, and dream of what’s to come – perhaps preparing for tonight’s ball or planning tomorrow’s adventure.
from: $3,090* pp twin share
from: $4,290* solo
- The sea breeze and stunning view combine to make your balcony a wonderful place to while away the hours. Where better to enjoy a morning coffee and croissant?
from: $3,490* pp twin share
from: $5,490* solo
- Princess Grill suites offer comfort in beautiful surroundings. These large suites with balconies, offer the perfect retreat with space to unwind.
from: $4,290* pp twin share
from: $6,990* solo
- The largest suites on board Queen Elizabeth are reserved for Queens Grill guests, furnished in real wood and handmade upholstery. Grills guests also enjoy exclusive access to the Grills Lounge, a private outdoor terrace and the renowned Queens Grill restaurant and courtyard.
Stateroom images are representative of staterooms in that category and type. Some rooms in the same category may have different furniture configurations and/or facilities.