Follow the Lights!
An incredible 17 day Norway & Finland adventure
Departs 2 November 2024 - 17 days
- 11 nights hotel accommodation (1 night in glass igloo)
- 6 night Coastal Express cruise aboard MS Trollfjord
- Daily breakfast and 7 lunches (5 on Hurtigruten)
- 10 dinners (6 on Hurtigruten) including farewell dinner in Helsinki with a glass of beer, wine or soft drink
- City tours of Oslo, Bergen and Tallinn
- ‘Norway in a Nutshell’ Flåm Railway journey and fjord cruise on UNESCO listed Nærøyfjord
- First-class coach from Kirkenes to Rovaniemi
- Second-class rail from Rovaniemi to Helsinki
- Reindeer Safari sled ride*
- Husky Safari cart or sled ride*
- Santa Claus Village visit
- Siida Museum visit in Inari
- Luggage service from Oslo to Bergen (1 bag per person)
- Services of an English-speaking Tour Manager
* weather dependent
These comfortable cabins are unchanged by the recent refurbishment, for guests who want a classic experience. They all enjoy full, unobstructed views of the passing scenery. The cabins are on middle deck and have two separate beds.
from $8,987* pp twin – on request
from $11,832* solo
A standard cabin grade with twin beds. Many have full view, some look out onto the mid-level walking deck.
from $9,141* pp twin
from $12,063* solo – on request
These comfy cabins offer a room with a view and easy access to the Flora restaurant, Brasserie Árran and lecture hall. Windows look out onto the mid-level walking deck.
from $9,383* pp twin
from $12,426* solo – on request
Brochure and Itinerary
download and view
Freshly refurbished in 2023, ms Trollfjord is an homage both to Norwegian nature and Hurtigruten’s 130-year heritage sailing the Norwegian coast. Locally sourced natural materials such as wood and stone feature prominently throughout the ship’s furnishings, reflecting the beauty of the fjords we sail through. The style of décor is classic, timeless, and unique in our fleet. You’ll notice details and flourishes that evoke a sense of nostalgia, harking back to a golden era of exclusive small-ship sailing.
The Northern Lights promise
No trip to the Arctic Circle in Winter is quite complete without experiencing the ultimate Aurora Borealis light show at least once during your journey. If the Northern Lights do not appear on your journey, Hurtigruten will offer their ‘Northern Lights Promise Policy’, providing a 6 or 7-day Classic Voyage FREE OF CHARGE. The promise is applicable on select voyages between 1 October and 31 March each year. Full terms and conditions are available upon request.
Call 1300 766 537 or complete the form below to enquire
Follow the Lights - Norway & Finland 2024
* Fares are per person twin share in AUD and are based on lead cabin categories (unless stated otherwise). Some Outside staterooms may have an obstructed view. Subject to limited availability. Conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer. To be read in conjunction with the Booking Terms and Conditions provided by Cruise Express and its suppliers. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal at any time. Cruise Express has the right to change or amend any errors at any time without notice. Ship and cabin images are representative only and may differ from the actual ship, facilities and cabin layout. Travel insurance is strongly recommended when paying your deposit.