Holiday Coast Express
23 May 2024 - 7 days NEW FOR 2024!
from $2,990* pp twin | $3,890* solo
The NSW North Coast…picture sandy beaches, seaside towns and smart eateries, but that’s only part of what makes this region so remarkable.
We’ll travel in private carriages aboard the NSW TrainLink XPT on an itinerary designed to allow exploration and relaxation in equal measure.
Sit back and enjoy the scenery, arriving relaxed and ready to enjoy each destination. With two nights each in Port Macquarie, Ballina and Coffs Harbour there’s time to really explore and enjoy unique inclusions.
Ride on the Byron Bay Solar Train (it’s a world first), visit a macadamia farm, tour the spectacular Dorrigo Steam Railway Museum and fascinating Trial Bay Gaol which opened in 1882.
A dining highlight will be our visit to ‘The Farm’ with dinner by the award winning team at ‘Three Blue Ducks’.
Come with us on this unique tour!
Departs 23 May 2024 - 7 days
• Daylight service from Sydney Terminal to Wauchope aboard the NSW TrainLink XPT*
^Travel from/to Strathfield, Hornsby, Gosford, Wyong, Fassifern, Broadmeadow, Maitland, Dungog, Gloucester or Taree also available
• 2 nights Port Macquarie accommodation at Rydges with welcome dinner and breakfast daily
• Visit Port Macquarie Koala Hospital
• Visit Bago Maze and Winery for tastings and lunch
• Exclusive evening Hastings River cruise with dinner and beverages
• Guided tour of historic Trial Bay Gaol
• Visit Slim Dusty Museum at Kempsey
• Daylight service from Wauchope to Grafton aboard the NSW TrainLink XPT*
• 2 nights Ballina accommodation at the Ramada Hotel & Suites with breakfast daily
• Visit Duck Creek Macadamia Farm
• Visit Zentvelds Coffee Farm with morning tea
• Scenic tour of Byron Bay
• Lunch at the North Byron Hotel
• One-way ride aboard the Byron Solar Train
• Dinner with beverages by Three Blue Ducks at ‘The Farm’
• Daylight service from Grafton to Coffs Harbour aboard the NSW TrainLink XPT*
• Lunch at Coffs Harbour Surf Club
• Exclusive welcome to country and visit to Korora Lookout with afternoon tea
• Visit National Cartoon Gallery
• 2 nights Coffs Harbour accommodation at Pacific Bay Resort with breakfast daily
• Dinner at Bayside Bar & Grill with beverages
• Exclusive tour of the Dorrigo Steam Railway Museum
• Lunch at Dorrigo Heritage Hotel
• Visit Skywalk Lookout at Dorrigo National Park
• Farewell dinner with beverages at Latitude 30
• Daylight service from Coffs Harbour to Sydney Terminal aboard the NSW TrainLink XPT*
• Group coach sightseeing and transfers
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary
• Cruise Express Tour Managers
*All rail travel will be in carriages exclusive to Cruise Express guests
The Cruise Express Difference
Unique and exclusive!
We have chartered two carriages on the NSW TrainLink XPT, so you’ll travel as part of an exclusive Cruise Express group – in carriages just for us! Our itinerary is unique and carefully curated to allow you more time in each destination. With our experienced team of Cruise Express Tour Managers onboard, all the little details will be taken care of. Come join us!
23 May 2024 - 7 days
from $2,990* pp twin
from $3,890* solo
From/to: Sydney Terminal, Strathfield, Hornsby, Gosford, Wyong, Fassifern, Broadmeadow, Maitland, Dungog, Gloucester or Taree
Brochure & Itinerary
View and download
Find the answers here
Terms & Conditions
BOOK ONLINE or call 1300 766 537
Holiday Coast Express 2024
This tour is subject to minimum passengers numbers being achieved and will operate under the prevailing Government guidelines at the time of operation. For full terms and conditions please click on the link above.