We can’t recommend enough to do your homework!
Research Research Research…
You’re ready for a cruise holiday and you’ve done your research but the fares you’ve unearthed vary significantly. Should you grab the cheapest deal or is the more expensive cruise fare a better value offer? We help you solve the dilemma so you get a fair deal on your next escape to sea…Is your cruise fare fair?
Australia is now the fastest-growing cruise region in the world and with that has come an ocean of cruise fares with so much choice that selecting the right deal can often be overwhelming and confusing. A common scenario is different prices for the same cruise. The most important advice we have at Cruise Express is to compare apples with apples and to look more closely what each fare includes so you can find the true value of a package.
The lowest fare may not always offer the best deal…
As they say, if a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is. And let’s face it, holidays are very emotional purchases and far more important than buying a fridge or a car. As we grow older, we recall the great travel experiences we enjoyed more than what cars we bought during our lifetime. Holidays create life-enduring memories we cherish forever so it’s important you pick the travel deal that delivers the quality holiday you deserve.
The important factors to explore…
The cruise itinerary itself may look the same on two different fare deals but here are some vital questions you should ask yourself before you invest your hard-earned money on your dream cruise holiday…
- Does the fare advertised include return flights to where the cruise starts and ends?
- If the package does include flights, what airline will you be flying – a full-service airline with meals, more seat space, entertainment and a higher baggage allowance or a low-cost airline where you need to pay for extras?
- Are the flights direct, with only one stop and short connections, or longer with multiple stops?
- Is hotel accommodation included in the package before or after your cruise? And where are the hotels located – in the heart of the city close to major attractions and public transport or much further away? And is the hotel of budget or deluxe standard?
- How many meals are included in the holiday package, especially before and after the cruise itself?
- Are transfers included – for example, from the airport to your hotel and from the hotel to the ship and then back to the airport after your cruise? If not, these can be expensive.
- Is the tour hosted, with an escort or Tour Manager looking after all the travel details along the way so you can relax and enjoy the holiday – or will you be travelling on your own?
- How long is each package – how many days does the entire package last for?
- Learn what type of cruise line will you be sailing with and what style of ship – budget, mid-range or luxury?
- Check the inclusions for the cruise itself – beverages, shore tours, exclusive welcome aboard receptions, specialty restaurant dining, stateroom canapes and onboard spending credits?
- What type of cabin is offered for the fare you have found – an Oceanview, Balcony or Interior cabin?
- Is the cruise deal you spotted offered by a travel agency with friendly, helpful staff who will offer you personalised service, security and also help if needed until you return home or is the company just an internet site with little personal contact so that you are just a booking number in the system?
Taking all these factors into account, that low fare option may no longer look like a good deal after all if it doesn’t include direct flights on a premium airline, reputable, centrally located hotels, transfers, hotel meals or the support of a full-service travel agency staffed by experts who really care about you and your holiday.
At Cruise Express, our experienced staff are dedicated to finding the best deal for you. We believe our cruise packages offer excellent value for money. We use full-service airlines offering direct flights, premium cruise lines and centrally located, deluxe hotels in our packages. Transfers, meals and other extras are often included too and, as you know, many of our cruise tours are escorted by our expert team, delivering even more value. We also pride ourselves on friendly and personalised service from your first call to the moment you return home. And even then, we want to know all about your holiday because that’s our passion.
Cruise Express are your experienced professionals with the answers to all your cruise fare enquiries. Let us help you book a great deal for your next cruise holiday. Call today on 1300 766 537.