Pacific Islands Cruise
4 November 2019 - 8 nights
Calling all CASH Bingo lovers! Join us on our first EVER Pacific Islands BINGO cruise in November 2019.
Apart from visiting the beautiful islands of Lifou, Isle of Pines & Noumea on your 8-night cruise from Sydney you will have the chance to WIN $25,000 in cash prizes over four action-packed morning BINGO sessions in the ship’s theatre.
Exclusive to our group, these Bingo sessions will include 10 game cards per morning with a total of 40 cards over the four-morning sessions. Once Bingo has finished, enjoy lunch at the Windjammer Cafe, laze around the ship’s pools or relax in your cabin. In the evening, watch world-class entertainment or enjoy the setting sun.
For more information please call 1300 557 031 or reserve your cabin below!
Radiance of the Seas
Departs 4 November 2019
- 8-night cruise on Radiance of the Seas in the accommodation of your choice
Ports: Sydney, Noumea, Lifou, Isle of Pines, Sydney
- All main meals, entertainment and gratuities (excluding drinks and speciality restaurants)
- Four exclusive sea day Bingo sessions so you can still enjoy all the port visits
- Bingo lovers welcome function (including beer, wine, soft drink and canapes)
- Exclusive use of cruise ship theatre during Bingo sessions
- 40 Bingo cards!
- Morning tea during Bingo session times
- Nightly entertainment
- Cabin steward to make up your room
- Cruise Express escorts on board
- Plus exclusive extras
NOTE: A minimum of 100 guests are required for this tour to operate. Attendance at the Bingo sessions will only be open to Bingo cruise participants. Cash prizes and jackpots can only be won by booking as part of the Cruise Express group. See full terms and conditions at cruiseexpress.com.au/terms-conditions-cruising-for-cash.
Staterooms & Suites:
From $1,890* pp twin
From $2,490* solo
From $1,990* pp twin
From $2,690* solo
From $2,290* pp twin
From $2,890* solo
Stateroom images are representative of staterooms in that category and type. Some rooms in the same category may have different furniture configurations and/or facilities.