Elvis and All That Jazz
Memphis, Nashville and New Orleans
Elvis and All That Jazz – welcome to our unique, music-themed cruise tour through America’s south – the birthplace of rock’n’roll, jazz and country.
Our journey begins on a high note with two nights in the music capital of Memphis where we visit iconic landmarks like Sun Studio, where legends like Elvis, Johnny Cash and Jerry Lee Lewis recorded, and Graceland – home to the ‘King’, and dine at the famous BB Kings Blues Club. Then travel overland to the country music magnet of Nashville where over two nights we’ll enjoy an evening at the famous Grand Ole Opry, salute the city‘s musical greats at the Country Music Hall of Fame, visit the grand Belle Meade Plantation for an insight into colonial history and feast on an authentic Southern barbecue at the Wild Horse Saloon. We then fly to Miami with its glamorous beaches and boutiques for a night‘s stay before boarding the stylish Celebrity Equinox for an 11-night Caribbean cruise.
We’ll sail to the tropical charms of the Bahamas and Key West – the southern-most point in the US – before docking in New Orleans for two nights. Our visit coincides with the annual New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival and we’ve included tickets to attend this unforgettable celebration of music. Our cruise then takes us further south to the coral reefs and palm-lined beaches in Cozumel and Costa Maya in Mexico. It’s then time to fly back home after a diverse, experience-filled journey from north to south. All aboard for the holiday of a lifetime!
ONLY 4 SPACES LEFT!
Departs 18 April 2018 - 18 nights
- Return Qantas Economy class airfare from Sydney. Connections from other cities available on request.
- 5 night exclusive pre-cruise tour including:
2 nights Memphis accommodation at The Peabody Hotel (or similar) with breakfast daily
2 nights Nashville accommodation at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel (or similar) with breakfast daily
1 night Miami accommodation at the Victor Hotel South Beach (or similar) with breakfast
Comprehensive touring and entrance fees throughout
Platinum tour of Elvis Presley’s home Graceland
- 11 night cruise on Celebrity Equinox including all meals and entertainment
2 nights onboard in New Orleans during the cruise
- Complimentary: Classic Beverage Package (book by 31 October 2017)
- Tickets to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival with one way transfer to the event
- Group transfers throughout
- Exclusive Cruise Express souvenir backpack, cap or lanyard and visor
- Services of a professional Cruise Express Tour Manager^
Package is subject to minimum group numbers being achieved.
Staterooms & Suites
- from: $8,990* pp twin share
- from: $12,490* sole occupancy
- from: $10,490* pp twin share
- from: $14,990* sole occupancy
- from: $10,990* pp twin share
- from: $15,990* sole occupancy
- from: $11,490* pp twin share
- from: $16,490* sole occupancy
Stateroom images are representative of staterooms in that category and type. Some rooms in the same category may have different furniture configurations and/or facilities.