Crystal Serenity and Indian Pacific
This special, red carpet journey close to home will make you feel pampered from the moment you leave. Filled with lavish luxuries, our unique rail and sail package begins in style with a Business Class flight to Auckland where you’ll live it up at the Hilton with private car transfers – of course!
A 14-night voyage to Perth aboard the celebrated and super-spacious Crystal Serenity is next, with beverages, specialty dining, enrichment classes, Wi-Fi and gratuities all included – naturally! You’ll explore the historic and natural charms of Hobart, Kangaroo Island, Adelaide, Busselton and Albany along the way, with plenty of sea days aboard this elegant ship to enjoy the gracious service and fine cuisine. There’s even a stateroom menu of dreamy pillow options for perfect slumber every night – you deserve it!
The indulgence continues with four nights at Perth’s stylish Crown Metropol Hotel with a day-trip to beautiful Rottnest Island. Then it’s time to journey back to Sydney aboard the iconic Indian Pacific train. Your luxurious Platinum Class experience includes gourmet meals, complimentary beverages and off train delights. See the wonders of Australia – and New Zealand – like never before. But be warned. Non-stop luxury holidays like this can get very addictive!
Departs 4 February 2019 - 22 nights
- Complimentary one way Business Class airfare from Sydney to Auckland including all taxes and fees
- Private car transfer from airport to hotel
- 1 night accommodation at the Hilton Auckland (or similar) with breakfast
- 14 night all-inclusive cruise aboard Crystal Serenity from Auckland to Fremantle
- Overnight in Sydney and Hobart
- Your fare includes: all beverages including select fine wines, champagne, premium spirits and all non-alcoholic beverages such as bottled water, soft drinks and specialty coffees; gratuities for housekeeping, dining and bar staff; complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining in Prego and at least once in Umi Uma and Sushi Bar^; 24-hour room service; complimentary Wi-Fi/Internet access; butler service in all Penthouse categories and much more.
- Private car transfer from port to hotel
- 4 nights accommodation at the Crown Metropol Hotel Perth (or similar) with breakfast daily
- Complimentary day tour to Rottnest Island including lunch
- 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific in Platinum Class from Perth to Sydney including all meals, beverages and off train experiences
DELUXE STATEROOM WITH LARGE PICTURE WINDOW
from $12,990* pp twin share
- 21 sq. m. with picture window – may have partially obstructed view
DELUXE STATEROOM WITH VERANDA
from $16,990* pp twin share
- 25 sq. m. (with verandah)
PENTHOUSE WITH VERANDA
from $20,290* pp twin share
- 37.5 sq. m. (with verandah)
Call 1300 766 537 or complete the form below to enquire
Your deposit will vary by grade of accommodation and will be due within three days of booking. Offer is not combinable with other promotions, is capacity-controlled, subject to availability and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. All fares are subject to the terms and conditions as set out by Cruise Express and its suppliers which may be obtained at the time of booking. All fares and inclusions may be withdrawn at any time. Cruise fare is subject to currency fluctuations until the time of final payment. Cruise Express reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions, and to cancel any product or service offered in the event of such error or omission. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance at the time of paying your deposit. Airfares will be available approx. 300 days prior to departure at which time flights may be confirmed. Additional deposits may be required dependant on airfare ticketing restrictions. Airfares, once ticketed, may be non-refundable. Changes to airfare or package components may incur a fee for each change made. ^Additional reservations at a modest fee.