Are you new to cruising?
Your first question is likely to be what is and is not included in your cruise fare. The great news is that most things are included onboard Celebrity Solstice. You may enjoy your whole cruise without putting your hand in your pocket.
Let’s cover off some of those inclusions
- Shipboard accommodation in the grade of your choice
All cabins are of 5 star standard and beautifully appointed
- Twice daily stateroom service, usually during the morning after breakfast and again whilst you are out enjoying dinner
- Interactive flat screen TV with multiple channels, not that you will spend much time watching TV!
- 100% Egyptian cotton linens with plush duvets and pillows
- Use of bathrobes (just like in any 5 star hotel)
- Handheld hair dryer and private safe
- Custom blended bath products
- Personalised service from the Celebrity crew (guest to staff ratio of nearly 2:1)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner in either the ‘Grand Epernay’ dining room (a la carte) or the Oceanview Cafe (buffet)
- Meals and snacks at Mast Grill (poolside) and AquaSpa Cafe
- Many beverages, including tea, coffee, juices and table water with meals
- 24-hour room service – enjoy an early morning cuppa, late night snack or breakfast in bed every day if you wish!
- Onboard activities
- Supervised kids programs (for ages 3 and over)
- Entertainment (day and night)
- Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs
- Fitness centre
- Gratuities to onboard staff including stateroom attendants and waiters
Also available on the ship (additional charges do apply)
- Dining at speciality restaurants such as Silk Harvest (Asian) and Tuscan Grille (Italian steakhouse)
- Alcoholic beverages and specialty coffees
- Spa & beauty salon treatments
- Boutiques & shopping
- Shore excursions
- Fitness classes/personal trainers
What is not included in your cruise fare
- Transportation to and from the ship
- Items of a personal nature
Our aim on this cruise is to give you as much ‘guilt free’ crocheting time as possible. Apart from the scheduled morning and afternoon workshops on our days at sea, there will be over 40 hours of communal crocheting time to work on your designs, make friends or just relax. If this information has not answered your specific crochet questions, please email Moira, our Tour Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org. She will be more than happy to share her cruising knowledge and our specific plans for this cruise.