Will focus on identifying and developing unique cruise itineraries and packages that will be attractive to the Cruise Express client base, preparing marketing collateral and identifying suitable marketing and advertising channels to maximise bookings on the product offerings in the most cost-effective way. Additionally, this role will be responsible for ensuring the sales team and all Cruise Express staff are briefed on the packages, ready to handle client enquiries.
The role will be measured by KPI’s such as eflash open and click-through rates, calls and enquiries generated, sales of each package and booking profitability.
Specific duties will include:
- Review cruise line sources including websites. emails and press to select FIT products suitable for marketing to the Cruise Express database
- Drill down to the most appealing, exciting and potentially profitable products for development into weekly eflash material
- Identify specific opportunities for the company’s exclusive group Escorted Voyages program
- Using approved costing templates to prepare package pricing for approval
- Liaise with Product Manager Rail & Sail to maximise product opportunities
- Develop marketing collateral including website pages, eflashes and sales briefing notes
- Liaise with Community Manager and other marketing team members for maximum product exposure
- Evaluate product performance via email open and click-through rates, enquiries received and bookings achieved
- Work with supplier representatives to obtain special offers and rates, marketing support and stay generally abreast of new offers in the marketplace
- Brief Agency Managers and the sales team via Workplace to ensure clear understanding of offers
- Maintain product pages on the Cruise Express website ensuring pricing and availability are up to date
- Back up the Community Manager with assistance on Social media
- Assist with local area promotion marketing support
- 3 years working knowledge within the cruise industry, preferably in a product development capacity
- CLIA qualification desirable
- Experienced in WordPress and InDesign or similar
- An ability to work collaboratively across a diverse set of stakeholders and partners, both internally and externally
- Appropriate marketing qualifications
- Knowledge of cruise line booking systems such as Polar and Cruising Power
- Knowledge of airline booking systems such as Sabre
- General travel knowledge
KPI’s for the role:
- Open, CTR and enquiries received from developed products and packages
- Sales achieved from selected products and suppliers
- Accuracy of packages developed
- Speed of ‘go to market’
- Harmonious relationships with other team members
- Adherence to style and brand guidelines.
Email your resume to email@example.com to submit your application.